The weekend before Halloween, I went to two costume parties and annoyed my friends until they let me takes pictures of their costumes. When I initially asked them to pose for me in the name of student media and spooky szn, most of them whined, “Mine’s not that goooood!” Turns out they weren’t half bad.
I will now rate their costumes based on purely subjective criteria.
1. Freddie Mercury. 2019 relevance: 12/10
2. Pumpkin. Winner of Halloween scale: 20/10
3. Money Heist. Spicy mami hot tamale scale: 15/10
4. Patronus from Harry Potter. Nerdy but cute scale: 13/10
5. Star. Glow scale: out of this world
6. Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf. Slay scale: 16/10
7. Angel. Heavenly scale: more holy than all the saints combined
8. “Golf”. Meta scale: 18/10
9. 90’s kid. Throwback scale: 17/10
10. Doctor. Practicality scale: 10/10
11. Ambiguous Spice Girl. Hot scale: sizzling
12. Chip and Joanna Gaines. Lame but cute scale: 12/10
13. 80’s Workout Girl. You better work scale: 15/10
words & photo_elisa baena