Ever get tired of having the traditional Thanksgiving meal? Craving something different, but still delicious? Look no further. Here’s Distraction’s recipe for the perfect pasta dish, found in our November issue here or on stands now. Find the recipe on page 22, tear it out and add it to your scrapbook of recipes. It’s just that good.
- 1 box of dry spaghetti pasta
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 pinch of red-pepper flakes
- 16 ounce can of tomato purée
- 2 tablespoons of Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- 3 basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil and butter in skillet.
- Add tomato purée, salt, pepper and red-pepper flakes.
- Turn heat to medium-high and simmer sauce for 15 minutes.
- Boil a pot of water and add the pasta.
- Cook al dente, then drain the pasta.
- Add the pasta to the sauce.
- Garnish with cheese, basil and balsamic.
- Serve and enjoy!